Registration is open for the AMTA 2017 National Convention!
September 14-16, 2017 | Pasadena, California
The AMTA 2017 National Convention is the largest and most prestigious conference in the massage therapy community, featuring inspiring speakers, continuing education, networking and the newest products at the Pasadena Convention Center.
Register by June 30 to Receive a Free Self-Care Kit!
When you register for the AMTA 2017 National Convention in June you’ll receive a free AMTA Self-Care Kit!
Earn 18+ massage therapy CE credits September 14-16 in Pasadena, California.
Explore Everything the AMTA 2017 National Convention Has to Offer
What Last Year’s AMTA National Convention Attendees are Saying
“Very energizing and inspiring.”
“The presenters were excellent: engaging, knowledgeable, accessible.”
“Everything was wonderful! The camaraderie that I felt was very nice.”
Reasons to Attend
1. Experience quality education. Explore CE sessions featuring hands-on techniques, the latest research and tips to help your business thrive.
2. Explore. Be invigorated by the sights and culture of our host city.
3. Come together. Network with leaders in the massage therapy profession and like-minded peers.
4. Stay on top of trends. Try new products and stock your practice with essentials in our extensive Exhibit Hall.
5. Connect with educators. Take part in social events and education developed specifically for massage teachers and the unique challenges they face.
Upcoming National Conventions
August 8-11, 2018 – Washington, DC